Become a regular reader of our Sea Lion Barker blog!
Associate your name with our mission. Read here about sponsor opportunities.
MMCC is OPEN to the public every day of the year during daylight hours. Come see patients currently in our care from the fence line.
Admission and Parking -- ALWAYS FREE.
Visitors are not permitted “behind the scenes” and are kept a safe distance from the animals. This helps to provide a low stress environment during the patients’ rehabilitation, as well as to enable their natural wild behavior.
Visitors Center & Gift Shop
Our new visitors center and upgraded gift shop is open 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. daily. Admission is free. Visit our list of gift shop items to check out our top-sellers!
Please note: Pets are not permitted near our animal enclosures. This is for the safety or your pets, as well as the health and stress level of our patients.
- Take the 110 Freeway SOUTH until it ends
- Turn LEFT, heading SOUTH on Gaffey Street
- Turn RIGHT at 32nd Street (Barlow Saxton Road), also the entrance to John Olguin High School
- Follow the road up the hill, then back down to Leavenworth, and make a RIGHT at the Military Museum
- Turn RIGHT into our parking lot, just after Angel’s Gate High School
NOTE: Most GPS systems will not lead you to MMCC LA (get directions)
Contact Information: Marine Mammal Care Center Los Angeles
HOSPITAL & EDUCATION FACILITY
3601 South Gaffey Street, #8
San Pedro, CA 90731
PHONE: (310) 548-5677
FAX: (310) 548-6394
FUNDRAISING & DEVELOPMENT:
555 W. 5th Street, 35th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90013