We’re excited for you to visit our hospital and pinniped patients! On Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am – 2 pm, a docent will lead a 15-minute tour of our center, tell you about our animals, and answer any questions that come up. Our gift shop will be open so you can support MMCC by purchasing gear, mugs, plushies, and more. We recommend a $5 donation per person in your group.
What to bring
Please arrive on time, bring your ticket (digital or print), and a mask.
– What are the COVID protocols for visitors? Reservations, face coverings and social distancing will be required during your entire visit and there is a maximum of 8 people in each party per 15 minute tour.
– What if I show up early? If you arrive early, we recommend visiting attractions like the Korean Bell, Point Fermin Park, or Downtown San Pedro.
– Can I bring my dog? Because we are rehabilitating wild animals, pets, including dogs, will not be allowed.
– How should I act when I’m visiting? Please keep your voices quiet and do not shake the fence.
– Are there bathrooms? Yes
– Is there parking? Yes, parking is free and right in front of our hospital.